|COMPANY INFORMATION / TERMS
| ABOUT BODYBUILDINGFACTORY.COM:
- We offer you all the latest, cutting edge products at deep discount prices with shipment direct to your door!
- We are dedicated to serving your supplement needs and are constantly expanding and updating our product offerings - we carry all the major sports supplement brands (hundreds) and offer great pricing across product types.
- As an established, high sales volume ecommerce-focused company, we are able to leverage our purchasing power to source products at significant discounts - we pass these savings on to you! Save time and money by shopping online with us!
- To find out more about the benefits of shopping with BodyBuildingFactory.com please visit our 'Why Buy From Us?' page.
| In 2003, Chad established Athletic Ventures, Inc., a Colorado Corporation, to fund, develop and operate BodyBuildingFactory.com as a sports supplement superstore - utilizing the
efficiency of the internet and the purchasing power of a well capitalized company to offer discount prices to customers.
Today, with thousands of products, thousands of satisfied customers (and growing daily!) Athletic Ventures, Inc. has established a reputation for integrity and delivering value to its customers.
Chad M. Levine, President, Athletic Ventures, Inc.
| Ensuring that all the aspects of our store are functioning optimally, so that you have a great shopping experience, is our top priority. Also, responding to your inquiries and requests in a timely manner is very important to us. With our integrated order processing system, we can handle large order volume quickly and with precision, but the computers don't run themselves! Cynthia ensures, on a daily basis, through delegation and supervision, or personally at times, that all inquiries and requests are addressed to the satisfaction of the customer.
Cynthia, Operations and Customer Service Manager
| When we say we provide TOP customer service, we're not kidding! If you've ever placed an order with us and had a question or needed help with a return, then you've appreciated first-hand how quickly and professionally you were assisted - and you were probably helped by Carrie or Jody! We consistently receive positive feedback about both Carrie and Jody regarding how well they handle, on a daily basis, all inquiries and requests that come their way - to the satisfaction of the customer. So, if you ever have a question about your order or need other assistance don't hesitate to contact us - we're here to help!
Carrie & Jody, Operations and Customer Service Specialists
| Accurate and timely inventory management and shipping is critical to our business success, and Kelly ensures, on a daily basis, that this area runs smoothly. With thousands of products from hundreds of manufacturers, it's a big job to manage and Kelly does it well! She addresses all aspects of sourcing products and supervising order shipment. Her team does a great job of supporting her too!
Kelly, Inventory and Shipping Manager
TERMS / ORDERING FROM US
- Your order placed on this site (directly, via phone or otherwise) signifies your acceptance to the terms and conditions set forth below and those presented on our shipping and privacy pages.
- To place an order through our store, simply navigate to the item you want to purchase. Press the 'add to cart' button and indicate the quantity you want to purchase- the system defaults to 1 unit. To continue shopping, click the 'keep shopping' button and you can add additional items to your online shopping cart in the same fashion.
- To purchase the items you have selected, press the 'check out' button (you can also pull up your shopping cart using the 'View Cart' tab at the top of the page). When you press the 'check out' button you will be transferred to our secure server to complete your order.
Out of Stock:
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover - credit or debit cards.
- Although unusual, given our access to such a large inventory, it does happen. In the event a product is temporarily out of stock, you will be contacted. You will have the option of substituting the product, waiting on its availability, or canceling your order - your card will be immediately credited in the event of a cancellation.
- No sales taxes are charged for any state except Colorado, the location of our business office. The assessed tax on products only (not shipping costs) is a rate of 4.25%.
- The security of your personal and credit card information is a major consideration when buying online. At BodyBuildingFactory.com you can purchase with confidence using our 100% safe, secure and fully encrypted order system - our system accepts orders 24/7!
- BodyBuildingFactory.com is hosted by Yahoo! and all orders placed on our store are processed through a secure https connection using 128-bit SSL v2/v3 encryption, provided by Yahoo! This is the industry standard in encryption technology and one of the reasons we elected to use Yahoo! to host our store. In basic terms, this system scrambles your personal and credit card information and prevents others from viewing it. Our system has never been
- When you place an order in our store, you can be assured of a secure connection. For your reference, in Netscape browsers, a key appears in the lower left hand corner to indicate the current security mode. When the key appears unbroken , data sent between your browser and the Web site is secure. In Microsoft browsers, a lock appears in the lower right hand status bar during a secure session. You will notice these images when you are on our checkout pages.
- We accept returns if a product is not opened or used in any way; we must be able to re-sell the product or we can not take it back. All returns must be received within 30 days of purchase. A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER must be issued for all returns. Shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer. A 20% RESTOCKING FEE will be charged to all returns. Shipping charges and phone order processing charges (if applicable - applies to phone orders only) are not refundable. Closeout and discontinued items may not be returned. Of course, exceptions will be made for quality assurance issues.
- To return a product, please use our Contact Form and indicate which products you wish to return. We will then contact you with a Return Authorization Number and instructions on shipping.
Items Damaged or Incorrect Shipment:
- Due to Muscletech's policies, all returns must be sent directly to them, from the customer. Please refer to the customer inquiry phone number on the merchandise.
- Although rare it does happen. If you receive an item that has been damaged during shipping or an incorrect item, it is a VERY quick fix. We issue a call tag and we ship out the new/correct item immediately. Please contact us via our Contact Form include your order number and which products you wish to return. We will then contact you with a Return Authorization Number and instructions on shipping.
There is no reason for a chargeback to EVER be filed. IF A CREDIT IS DUE SIMPLY CONTACT US - WE WILL GLADLY AND PROMPTLY ISSUE IT.
If you feel that your credit/debit card was used fraudulently on BodyBuildingFactory.com, please contact us for immediate resolution.
Note: All references to a "chargeback" refer to a reversal of a credit/debit card charge placed with Athletic Ventures, Inc. DBA BodyBuildingFactory (directly, via phone or otherwise).
You expressly agree that you will not chargeback any amount(s) charged to your credit/debit card by Athletic Ventures, Inc. DBA BodyBuildingFactory.
Unnecessary chargebacks are theft and can be prosecuted on this basis.
If you chargeback a credit/debit card charge for a payment initiated by you, you agree that Athletic Ventures, Inc. DBA BodyBuildingFactory may recover the amount of the chargeback PLUS $25, as reimbursement to Athletic Ventures, Inc. DBA BodyBuildingFactory for its administrative costs, by any means deemed necessary, including but not limited to recharging your credit/debit card for the amount of the chargeback plus $25 OR having this amount recovered by a collections agency.
We take fraud very seriously - we prosecute fraud EVERY TIME.
All orders are screened for fraud before processing. This screening includes:
A manual review of each order;
Utilization of advanced IP tracing, including IP proxy tracing [MaxMind Credit Card Fraud Detection System];
Real-Time address verification (AVS) and card verification (CVV) system.
All instances of fraud are reported to: the issuing bank, the FBI Internet Fraud Center and in some instances, local authorities and the cardholder.
Please be sure you, as a visitor or customer of Athletic Ventures, Inc. DBA BodyBuildingFactory.com, fully understand the information herein before making a purchase from or using any of the information in this site. Athletic Ventures, Inc. is providing this site and its contents on an "AS IS" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. Athletic Ventures, Inc. disclaims all such representations and warranties, including, by way of example, but not limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
Except as specifically stated on this site, neither Athletic Ventures, Inc. nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
All material and information presented in this site is intended to be used for educational purposes only. Statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products offered herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition or disease. Users of this site and purchasers of products offered herein are advised to consult with their own physician or other health care professional regarding the suggestions or recommendations in this site. Always consult your physician before taking any medication, supplements or effectuating any change in diet or lifestyle.
Information about each product is taken from the labels of, or advertising materials from each respective manufacturer. Athletic Ventures, Inc. is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products and therefore does not guarantee any products for safety or efficacy.
All guarantee issues must be handled through manufacturers. Please contact the manufacturer directly for any product related questions.
We are not responsible for changes in product formulas or changes in packaging. Therefore, while descriptions and photos are as updated often as possible, we do not warranty their accuracy. Products ordered and shipped may look different than the pictures on this site. Please notify us if you find any errors, via our contact form. Athletic Ventures, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any order for any reason whatsoever, at its sole discretion. Prices and information on this site are subject to change without any advance notice.
BACK TO TOP